Tuesday 22 September 2009

did she know ?

i everytime ask myself did she know i love her ?? but i saw her , she act ntg but i dunno wat is she thinking , she every smile,every movement,every promise and every conversation,i also never forget but i very confuse did she know or dunno . i am very confuse , many ppl call me to "Let her go man. You are waisting your time and efforts with someone who is playing games or is confused. Don't be dumb or your just going to get hurt even more." but i say tis girl is in my heart how i am gonna let she go , she everytime say she is dumb ,useless , very ugly and all kinds , but i didnt think gt any problem , hey girl giv urself a little confidence dun so emo and think bad way . i had spen 3 month for getting for her acception to do my gf , zz actually is 2 month the first month is to let her cool down ,beacuse she juz break with her ex , i make it is 2 month . now i juz wait wait wait . if really she dun accept me or juz act ntg , i also dunno wat to do , i am nt a pro in chasing girl , nt lik my fren haiz so noob , my fren say "u so noob la" all kinds a , walao i so dulan 凸 , u think i am u meh so handsome wtf , i juz a noob doi . haiz if she dun wan me i juz put she as a secreat and keep she in my heart .....................

No comments:

Post a Comment