Monday 27 July 2009

A NaBo Day

hi guys today i so so so so so so so sad because my hair have a haircut from my teacher zzz so unhappy, whn assembly i,吴少爷,建宇,nelson so scare teacher caught us about 30min lik atis tht cb principle say wan sportcheck and check hair wtf first day come assembly first day get caught so busted ,and we 1 roll 1 roll stand up and walk out de door when until me walao tht disiplin teacher (banana) see me and caught me and say "ini org mana boleh lepas " walao , and tht time i know i am so busted and our 吴少爷 also get caught but nelson and 建宇 didnt get caught walao we 4 also comb 73 hair but we two get caught zz wtf , we two take champion , we two get caught zz so "lucky" haiz when after i finish cutting my hair >.< and i juz ran out school means ponteng la tht cb school haiz.

3 comments: