Wednesday 3 June 2009

Pd camp day ^^





Hi i am bak i juz came bak from pord dickson is so happy . monday i go mc at 12pm meet 师母 and my frens omg i juz go only one people i also dunno and i go up de bus phew i see michelle and i better more .The first day at de camp is so good and can meet new fren and ply games and go to the sea haha. and more worst de is i am half 义工, half 义工 is do de whistle man everybody see me also close their ear because i need to blow BI BI ~~ zzz so tired and we have many games lik fashion show ,spy hunt, and many la and ant night we sleep very close zz fren ma boys wit boys ntg la bath also zz haha. we wake up at 6.30 to make breakfast to everyone 40++ ppl la ok la i very tired already lik my bones all break zzz i post up some pic for u all ba and some my frens photo at visitng musiem ok let see ba.Tis is my team see me ? cute ma 我的义工?

9 comments:

  1. not cute...haha...
    i oso forget u go camp this few days

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~
    u r damn cute~XD

    the paper衣~~
    so funny~~ XD
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. to susan > u just know ur baby only de la

    ReplyDelete
  4. spy hunt
    o.O
    awww~
    i wan~~~~~~xDD

    so shuang~
    >___<

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...really have fun at there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. why so many people went camp..?
    I so miss camp =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. jun yan ?
    how u get my blog de?

    ReplyDelete
  8. how i link u ?
    or u folo me ?
    i cant follo u ~

    ReplyDelete