Sunday 17 May 2009

SunnY DaY

hihi i am bak . tis sunday i went to swimming with my fren o veli happy can see bak my old fren a kam ^^ we gt a kam , chee heer , fucker, a xiang , bitch , red bean , a lun , a tat , a dong , and me all ply until sot liao and red beans wanna learn swimming haha she scare die in water haha. and a kam wan to turn more black and sit at the chair giv sun burn until black haha, and us at pool ply water den a kam also come join us we lik small kids at tht time ,and we eat our dinner at a 餐厅 many food and delicious and we bak home at 7 pm lik tis, and fucker, a kam and redbean go pasar malam at kepong and me i go bak home ply pc and write the blog for u all. ok la thts all i wan to say wait me o i will post some photo to u all.

4 comments:

  1. go swim no call me la...so bad la u....

    ReplyDelete
  2. sry lo i think u dun wan swim de nxt time ermm finish exam lo ok ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i din go tats day~
    T.T
    hehez...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI~ 1st time visit ur blog~
    remember me ? xixi.. ^^"
    i long time no see chee heer le~
    already 4 years >"<

    ReplyDelete